Wow, what a long, fun week its been. Between working, Wednesdays Splash spa event and last nights Show Your Style event at The Beverly Center, I am exhausted! I need a vacation which is exactly what I’m going to get. Sunday we are heading up to Ojai to hangout with our potter friend Karen Bernscott and have a little food/pottery party. The weather will be warm and she has a pool so I am thrilled. Let the relaxing begin! What has inspired you this week? Here are a few of my faves:
*This awesome sketch of me from last nights event done by FIDM Fashion Design Student Leonides Garcia. The best part is that I didn’t even know he was sketching me until it was done. I will treasure it forever!
* Sipping Hibiscus iced tea morning, noon, and night because its delicious and decaf! I brew it hot in a large tea pot for 4 min. then add 2 spoonfuls of honey, let it cool then pour it over ice!
* I just received a copy of I Love My Slow Cooker and everything in it looks amazing. I can’t wait for Fall to arrive so I can start making some of these. My goal is to make 1 a week until I get through the whole book once it cools down!
* Ever wonder what to do with those 6,598 Instagram photos? Put them on your clothes! I love this idea of creating your own prints. I can’t wait to try it! I want a desert landscape on a one piece bathing suit to start. The possibilities are endless!
* I have been obsessed with fancy pillow cases ever since I was given a silk one as a gift for my birthday last year. Well, Wednesday at the Splash spa event I received a moisturizing pillowcase that is the softest thing I have ever felt. Its like sleeping on a cloud. This one is for your skin and the silk is for your hair so I will just have to alternate. One day I will wake up with amazing, moisturized skin and bedhead or I can have great pop out of bed hair and lines on my face. Either way its a win!
* Smelling fruity and floral with the new fragrance Dare from GUESS. I have never thought of myself as a commercial fragrance kind of gal, partly because they usually give me a headache, but this does not and smells amazing on. And, the bottle is beautiful with a rose gold chain and studded accents. It looks so pretty in the bathroom!
Whatever you do this weekend I hope its magical! XO