My best friend Sharon was recently in town from the east coast. We had tons of fun running all over town. Shopping, museums, happy hours, photo booths…you know, all the things you do with your bestie! One night we had dinner and drinks in the beautiful lobby of the fabulous Casa Del Mar Hotel while watching The Leftover Cuties perform. It was then that we realized we have been BFF’s for 18 years and compiled this list of our top 10 signs of getting old(er)!
1) We don’t have band stickers on our cars anymore.
2) I recently came to appreciate landscape paintings.
3) We both listen to a lot of NPR.
4) Poor vision.
5) We can actually find a silver fox attractive.
6) Music doesn’t influence our mood or outfit like it used to.
7) Alternative used to be a music genera and now it’s a lifestyle.
8) People watching can be fun.
9) Wine appreciation.
10) Random hairs.
Ok, now that I have shared my inner most ” I’m getting old(er) secrets,” what are some of yours?