Happy Friday! It’s still convertible and flip flop weather here in Southern California and this pic makes me happy. It feels fun, calm, free and PINK…which brings me to my hair. I dyed it pink again and I have realized that I feel my best, most confident self with this hair. I think I’ll keep it for awhile. This week has been super busy and I can’t wait to unwind this weekend and get organized for the holidays. We are spending Thanksgiving with my in-laws and some of our favorite foodie friends. What are you up to and how are you spending the holiday? Here are some of my favorite things this week…
* I’m not usually the type to get excited over slippers but these Geluxury Slippers are awesome! Not only do they have a cushy, squishy SmartGel insole but they are infused with 7 botanical oils to rejuvenate your feet while you wear them AND they come in leopard print. Brilliant! Perfect for the holidays!
* Stuffing is my favorite part of Thanksgiving and the idea of a “stuffing muffin” sounds delicious! Crusty on top and moist on the bottom…yes please! I have to try that this year!
* The Artisanal LA Holiday City Mart will be in Old Pasadena on Saturday Dec. 6th from 11am-10pm! The perfect place to start your holiday shopping!
* Luxury brand Burberry is now open on Rodeo Dr. and looks gorgeous! I love visiting high end stores for inspiration!
* Surface Curls Smoothing Cream is a fantastic new product that allows you to quickly blow out curls into a sleek, smooth style without needing a flat iron. It is vegan, sulfate & paraben free with ingredients that actually nourish the hair. I even put a little bit in my hair and let it air dry and it enhanced my natural curl and kept the frizz under control. And it smells good too!
* I am on week 3 of the latest 21 day meditation from Oprah and Deepak and it is the perfect way to start the day. It is life changing and I don’t want it to end!
* I have always been interested in herbal medicine and healthy living and recently got a copy of Ayurvedic Herbs. It’s like the bible of natural healing. 476 pages of enlightening information on the practical use of Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine. I can’t wait to dive in!
Cheers to a magical weekend!