I am obsessed with this illustration by Leigh Viner
Happy Friday! What a fun and wild week. Between finding out that I won the #Pandorasweeps contest from the Coachella Party I attended at The Parker (I can’t wait to see what I get!), attending The D Train premiere, working and preparing for my out of town guests, my week was busy and full of excitement. I have got a lot planned while they are here including a quick little getaway to Sin City! What are you up to? Whatever you do enjoy yourself and be grateful! Here are a few of my faves this week:
* This self tanning spray by Venetian gave me the perfect, streak free, “Vegas Ready” glow!
* Traveling to Tel Aviv? The entire city now has free wifi making it that much easier to upload all of those awesome travel pics!
* Have a cute little artsy kid? Checkout the Redcat International Children’s Film Fest going on tomorrow thru the 17th in DTLA.
* Checkout my Roloxin Lift videos part 1 and part 2. It instantly leaves your face feeling smoother, firmer and brighter!
* I have been testing out this new super creamy mousse by Rusk all week on my clients and its great! Just when you think mousse is out of style it makes a comeback and is better then ever.I have found this mousse works great with Moroccan Oil on curly hair to scrunch and diffuse as well as in straight hair to blow out with smooth volume!
* Looking for some fun adventures? Checkout these 79 Things to do in LA in May!