Wow…can you believe Memorial Day Weekend is already upon us? It totally snuck up on me and I have no idea what I am doing! I recently spent some time in fabulous Las Vegas with my family and had a blast! I am sure that it will be one giant party there this weekend. What exciting plans do you have? Whatever you do have a fun, be safe, and relax. Here a few of my current faves as well as some upcoming faves! Cheers!
* While in Vegas we saw the Michael Jackson One Show at Mandalay Bay. It is a must see for any MJ fan! There is memorabilia, tons of photo opps and an awesome gift store where my mom and I found the coolest boombox reusable totes for just $8! Stay tuned for a full post on it soon!
* We saw a ton of billboards heading into Las Vegas for the show Puppetry of the Penis. We thought it was a joke but oh no, it is real, and looks hilarious. Unfortunately the showtimes didn’t work with our plans. It will be at the top of our list for next time!
* The Neon Museum just outside of DTLV is home to a ton of historical neon signs. Its like a neon sign graveyard and a totally cool, unique and educational thing to do on your next trip to Sin City! Full post coming soon.
* Looking for a lash growing alternative? Checkout Primolash…it strengthens, lengthens and darkens your lashes in just 8 weeks.
* See the Green Day musical American Idiot in a warehouse in DTLA now through June 7th.
* I just discovered Topganic Hair Oil and love it as much as Moroccan Oil. It is lighter weight, smoothes down frizzy hair and is less expensive!
* Love seafood? Love brunch? Want to splurge on an amazing afternoon? CEVICHE PROJECT is back for an exclusive Sunday brunch at Wood Handcrafted Pizza in Silverlake on May 31st at 1PM!
* I recently tested out a new skincare line from Japan called Equitance. They promote health and beauty from the inside out. The line includes a daily vitamin which I love and a daily cleanser that will leave you feeling squeaky clean. You can see my video of everything I tried here and (for a limited time) get a starter kit for $5 only here!
* I have been a fan of Judy Bloom and her transporting tales since I was a little girl and now you can see her live with An Evening with Judy Blume in LA Tuesday June 9th at 7:30.
* I know Halloween is still 5 months away but if you are looking for some early inspiration checkout these awesome costume pics from last years Bestival Festival and if you will be in Toronto Island, Canada June 12th & 13th you can experience it for yourself!
* I’ve been super impressed with Scar Away as it has greatly reduced the appearance of a couple of spots on my legs in just a couple of weeks. See my before and after pics here.