My bags are packed! This weekend we are hitting the open road and heading out to Sin City for a couple of days to celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary! I am super excited to spend time with my husband and just relax. It has been a crazy busy couple of weeks and we haven’t seen much of each other so the timing is perfect. What are you up to? Here are some of my faves this week…
* I hungout at the newly redesigned Estérel in the Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills for their unveiling party last night and it was gorgeous. There is a ton of outdoor garden and cabana seating that would be perfect for Sunday brunch. I can’t wait to go back!
* Tomorrow night is the Annual White Light White Night Charity event for Walk With Sally in Manhattan Beach. A ton of celebs will be there including my 2 favorite Heathers…Dubrow and McDonald. Hopefully I run into at least one of them! Last time I checked there were still a few tickets left!
* Thursday July 30th Create Nightclub will host the 6th Annual LUCKYRICE LA Feast featuring the best up and coming chefs and plenty of Asian-influenced cocktails. Tix are $150 VIP and $88 GA.
* Rilastil is one of the top skincare lines in Italy and I have been using the Long Lash Mascara ($32) and Illuminating Eye-Contour Cream ($70) for the last month and love them both! I normally wouldn’t spend this much on a mascara but this one is worth every penny. The mascara wand is flexible and really separates the lashes. It contains red algae extract thats helps to strengthen your lashes. It doesn’t clump or flake either which is amazing. The eye cream has a really cool applicator tip that smoothes it right under the eye and it contains 31 active ingredients to lift, firm, and brighten the delicate skin under the eye area. I feel like it has really improved the appearance of my dark circles.
* Christie Brinkley…who doesn’t love her? She has always been naturally beautiful so when I heard she had a line of skin care now I had to try it. I have been using the Complete Clarity Daily Facial Exfoliating Polish for a few weeks now and I am a huge fan. It is gentle, cleanses and exfoliates at the same time, has a very light fragrance, and is under $25. My one tip is to make sure you really wash it off well. A couple of times I didn’t and my face felt a little felt gritty when I was putting on my moisturizer.
* I love a mud mask and the Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Revival Mud Mask ($38) is the bomb! It only takes 15 minutes, feels cool as it settles into your skin, and unclogs pores, detoxifies and hydrates. It truly is a miracle and they sell it at Nordstrom. The next time you get a “note” (true Nordies will know what I’m talking about) treat yourself!
* Speaking of Nordstrom, the Anniversary Sale is going on now until Aug 2nd and Whish (I love them…remember their fun event at Ulta?) has created an exclusive line called Soda Fountain Collection with a bath and body gel ($15) and a body butter ($12) in delicious flavors like Orange Cream (my favorite), Black Cherry, Ginger Melon and Key Lime.
* Citadel Outlets is proud to be a part of the Los Angeles community welcoming the 2015 Special Olympics World Games with their Reach Up and Shop! Program. From Saturday, July 25- Monday, Aug. 2, World Games athletes, family members, volunteers and honored guests can show their World Games badge to receive 20% off top name brands across the center!
* There’s a new shopping site called Her Velvet Vase out of Singapore that just launched in the US that has super chic clothing and accessories that are all under $100!
* There is a great Norman Seeff rock-n-roll photography show at Ron Robinson in Santa Monica thru August 30th. One more reason to stop in and check out this awesome store!
Have a super fun and magical weekend! XO