Illustration by Natalie Egbowon
Happy Friday! Today I have an awesome round up of some cool products I have been testing out. Masks, eyeliner, fragrance and more! Have you tried anything new that you love lately? If so I would love to hear all about it!
1. Palladio Fifty-Fifty duel ended eyeliner ($15): An ultra-soft Kajal crayon on one end and a super-precise fiber-tip liner on the other. This is my favorite eyeliner ever! The soft side is perfect for daytime and goes on super smooth. The liquid is perfect over the crayon to create a great wing or cat eye! I love, love, love this!
2. Masker Aide face mask in I Don’t Wanna Grow Up ($7): This mask made my fave feel super soft and smooth. It provides deep hydration and delivers a healthy dose of age-defying ingredients including natural Ylang-Ylang Oil, Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Collagen and Elastin to help diminish fine lines and bring out your youthful glow. Other cutely named masks include All Nighter, Detox Dive, Pre Party Prep and more!
3. Spadaro Fragrance:
I sampled Doux Amour meaning “Sweet Love,” Doux Amour was developed while on a journey to Morocco. A perfume poem, sweet and gentle, yet sensual… redolent of warm Moroccan nights, and Solé Nero which is sunny Italian Grapefruit imbued with a precious spice accord of White Pepper and Cumin. Enveloped by tender Musk and comforting notes of Sandalwood, Almond and Vanilla, Solé Nero evokes fond memories of loved ones near and far. Both fragrances were delicious and I could tell they were made from the highest quality oils. A little goes a long way with the good stuff. They are $95 for the fragrance and they also have sample packs for $20 which is perfect to “try before you commit”. They also have body wash and candles that I am sure smell amazing!
4. Stemulation Products: I was very impressed with the before and after pictures of crows feet on the website. I only had the the chance to try sample packets so I can’t say anything about long term effects on myself. My experience with the facial serum, eye cream, and boost cream were that they made my face feel warm. I know they are highly concentrated with active antioxidants and the warmth made me think they were doing something. The science behind the products is quite interesting and worth checking out.
5. Masque Bar Face Masks (3 for $10): I tried the Honey which smelled more floral but was very hydrating and refreshing and the Lemon which was very moisturizing and soothing. I liked how thick they both were and how they really stayed put and dried up almost completely on my face. It made me feel like all the good stuff was absorbed into my skin. I was also sent a recipe for a cocktail to go along with the masks involving Sauv Blanc, my favorite white wine! Perfect for a girls night in!
1 bottle dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
2 to 4 tablespoons honey
1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
Lemon, for garnish
6. Hum Runway Ready Vitamins ($35): I am a sucker for cute packaging and these stole my heart. I love the colors and the way the box opening forms lips. So cute! I have been using these skin, hair and nails vitamins for a couple of weeks and already see a difference. Great product and great packaging = win win!
Pure Gold Collagen (10 days for $50): I am a huge fan of promoting great skin from the inside out so when I was asked to sample Pure Collagen I was more then happy to. It tasted great, like juice. I only sampled 2 bottles so I can’t say I saw the effects but I love the idea of it if it works. Hey, anything is worth a try right? Skip that latte for 10 days and give this a try!
Key West Aloe Products: I was born and raised in Florida and love Key West. These products feel great and smell amazing and made me feel like I was in The Keys on a tropical vacation! And, they are made with the best, natural ingredients, paraben free and never tested on animals.
Have a wonderful weekend! XO