Good morning from Mexico!!! I am exploring the beautiful Villa del Palmar resort in the quaint little town of Loreto and I can’t wait to tell you all about when I return!! In the meantime, November is here which means the holiday season is about to be in full swing! There are a ton of fun things to do starting today so don’t get left behind! Have a magical weekend!
* Lifetime’s Project Runway Junior starts Thursday Nov. 12th and one of the contestants is 17 year old Matt Sarafa from Manhattan Beach, CA! Watch a sneak preview here.
* Fashionista Superhero Comics? Yes please! Checkout Chapters 1-5 here!
* On Nov 7th at 10pm at The Ace Hotel LA catch Ira Glass doing Three Acts, Two Dancers, One Radio Host. It looks quirky and amazing. Just what you would expect from Ira.
* You can spend An Evening with David Spade at The Bootleg on Sunday Nov.8th. I have always loved him and find him hilarious.
* There is a tribute to George Carlin going on at The Grammy Museum until March 31st 2016. That place is so much fun! I highly recommend it.
* CMC Sample Sale every Friday from Nov. 6th-Dec. 18th (except Nov. 27th). Get your shop on!
* Each year, dreams are made and soon-to-be-international-pop-stars are discovered on the Citadel Outlets stage during the center’s Annual Tree Lighting Concert. The free family-friendly event runs from 4PM-7PM on Saturday, Nov. 7, leading up to the grand finale lighting of the World’s Tallest Live-Cut Tree. This year’s concert will be co-headlined by Sabrina Carpenter and Laura Marano, joined by opening act Madison Beer.
* Freshly Picked is having a warehouse sale Sat. Nov. 7th from 10-12pm in Lake Forest. Definitely worth The drive!
* The Big Sur Foragers Festival is going on January 15th-17th 2016 and looks awesome!
* L’Anza Combing Cream is the perfect blowout cream for thick, frizzy hair. This cream leaves the hair shiny, smooth and frizz free!
* Miracle Skin Transformer Night Treatment is a really wonderful night cream that almost acts like an overnight mask. It hydrates, resurfaces, and smoothes with minimal fragrance and is under $100. I have loved everything I have tried from this brand.
* RxQ Vitamins were developed in San Pedro, CA which is near me in Long Beach and has highly polluted air due to it being the home of the LA port. I can’t see any effects from taking these but I feel good thinking that they could be helping to reduce the effects of ozone pollution on my lungs and body health.
* Colon Cleanse Tea by Teami purifies the body from the inside out, cleansing the organs and clearing the digestive track of toxins. Teami is a Florida based company and their teas taste amazing and are free of gluten, dairy,sugar and GMO’s!