My brother is famous for giving extremely unique and thoughtful gifts. Most of the time it’s some sort of device that you never knew existed and would never buy for yourself. This year I received the Fresh Facial Mask System. It’s an appliance that allows you to use fresh ingredients to create facial treatment masks. I must admit that I was skeptical at first but couldn’t wait to try it!
I chose the oatmeal honey mask from the recipe book as it was good for normal skin. They listed a number of wonderful beauty benefits, the nutritional content and tips. Basically you just mix together the natural ingredients and one of their mask packets in the mini blender. Then you spread it out over a disposable mask form and it sets for 7 minutes before you apply it to your face. The directions for assembly were very detailed and made it seem more complicated then it actually was. It will be much easier from now on. I also found it to be a bit messy while I was using it BUT the clean up was super easy!
My cat Tigger approves as he wouldn’t stop trying to lick my face! Once removing the mask my skin felt amazing…ridiculously soft and hydrated. I`m hooked and can`t wait to have my girlfriends over to try the other 19 facial mask recipes!
These are my favorite products that I use everyday and can not live without! I never discrimiate based on price. If a product works, it works!
- L’OREAL Voluminous Waterproof Mascara I`m always trying new mascaras with high hopes of them doing amazing things but I always come back to this one.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance This really works. Just a dab on the lids before your shadow and your colors will be intensified and last all day!
- CHANEL Rouge Double Intense Ultra Wear Lip Colour This is one of my favorite all day lipsticks. I can apply the color and gloss in the morning and not worry about it for hours!
- Cream Blush Highlighter I love to either apply a powder blush over cream blush to really keep it in place or apply powder blush first and just highlight the cheekbones with a cream. This is a no name brand I picked up at a beauty show.
- MAC Powder Eye Shadows I have them in every color of the rainbow! The colors go on true and are long lasting.
- Softlips SPF15 Gloss For those days when my lips need a break! This keeps my lips soft and conditioned.
- LANCOME Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner This eyeliner goes on soft and smooth and I love the smudging tip. This gives you the option of chic and sleek or soft and smudgy for a perfect smokey eye!
- NARS Powder Blush I love the wide spectrum of color choices and you`ve gotta love the racey names! My favorite is Deep Throat.
- Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation W/SPF15 You can use this product wet or dry, however, I prefer to use it dry. It has a smooth finish and stays put all day!
- MAC Select Cover-Up For someone like myself, who has naturally dark circles no matter how much beauty sleep I get, this is a must. Pat it on under powder for an instant brightener.
- Paris Make-up bag from LANCOME
Follow my blog with Bloglovin